mikealeus's profile picture

mikealeus's profile

mikealeus's Reviews

mikealeus hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

mikealeus's Comments

mikealeus says: (6 years ago)
Took out the old stinky, dirty, mouse friendly insulation when restoring my 1967 Airstream trailer. Prodex Insulation real is easy to work with as it can be cut to shape with scissors. On my project I went with 1/4" airspace created with Prodex strips, a layer of Prodex, another airspace and then another layer of Prodex. Here's a photo ,please note that I have since taped all seams withs foil tape also supplied by Insulation4less. I've heated it with a 750 watt little electric heater while continuing my renovation. HUGE difference before and after insulating.
(Insulation4less.com)

mikealeus says: (6 years ago)
(Insulation4less.com)

mikealeus's Messages

mikealeus hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to mikealeus