mexicanrabbit318's profile picture

mexicanrabbit318's profile

mexicanrabbit318's Reviews

mexicanrabbit318 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

mexicanrabbit318's Comments

mexicanrabbit318 says: (3 years ago)
This is my 2nd E-mail. I had trouble connecting my speakers to my new truck stereo. I manage to get everything working except the sound out of the speakers. I was told I had to pay up front and that they could get my speakers working for the $38.41. I had all the wires exposed and the stereo not bolted in the dash. The tech spent 6 minutes and then told me he could not hook up the speakers. He wanted to charge me over $300.00 to rewire and bypass the factory ampifier. I told the store manager that I was upset that he didn't get my speakers to work and that I was not getting any of my Money back. The store manager told me I had to leave his store. I was so embarrassed and hurt that I got ripped off almost $40.00. The store manager kicked me out of the store and did not offer at least half my money back. Had he done so I would of excepted and been halfway satisfied. Now I would like a full refund for the embarrassment I endorsed that day. If I don't get a full refund I attend to contact Huntington Mastercard and have them help me recover all my money back. I have bought a car stereo before from that same store and paid well over $500.00, Now I find it sad that ABC Warehouse is trying to take money for a service that they said they could do and then tell me otherwise for a much higher amount and then feel right about keeping all my money. By the why I managed to get my stereo to work good for under $10.00 in supplies.
(ABC Warehouse)

mexicanrabbit318's Messages

mexicanrabbit318 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to mexicanrabbit318