measuredup's profile picture

measuredup's profile

measuredup's Reviews

measuredup's Comments

measuredup says: (4 years ago)
Hopefully you canceled FOX also as by your logic FOX does nothing but berate and undermine Liberals, minorities, women and just about anyone not white, rich and a man. And they are on tv 24 7 so you must be really pissed.
(Bill Maher Show)

measuredup says: (4 years ago)
MeasureUp has thousands of consumer users and is partnered with thousands of companies.

We are not perfect and sometimes a user abuses the system but we have helped many consumers and companies resolve issues. Please read our FAQ to understand how the site works.

People will write reviews about your company online whether you like it or not. At least MeasuredUp gives you tools to respond and help solve problems.

Their are many review sites out there. We suggest you look this company up on other sites and see what is said about them and reach your own opinion.

Companies that partner with us are usually the best in customer service and are committed to helping consumers and valuing customers business.
(Wheelsnext complaint)

measuredup says: (4 years ago)
MeasuredupUp helps hundreds of thousands of consumers and is partnered with thousands of companies.

We are not perfect and some people abuse the system but we have helped many people and companies resolve issues.

It seems you really don't understand how MeasuredUp works. You might want to read our FAQ.

We suggest that if you don't like the site then dont't use it.
(Measure)

measuredup says: (6 years ago)
Very well written review.

Thanks for the insight.

We will think twice before giving them our business.
(Fraud/Guilty until proven innocent)

measuredup says: (6 years ago)
What are the prices like?

Are their any other people there you recommend?
(I can believe)

measuredup says: (7 years ago)
What did you do to resolve this?

My friend is in the same jam and wants to get out.

Thanks
(verizon)

measuredup says: (7 years ago)
Cal Live Scan took the trouble to contact MeasuredUp regarding this review.

This action suggests that the owners of Cal Live Scan do care about Customer Service and that it is possible the writer of the original review either misunderstood how the company works or is not being factual.

We recommend calling Cal Live Scan with questions and giving them the benefit of the doubt given their effort to set the record straight and attention to Customer Service and their consumers.
(Cal Live Scan)

This is unreal

It reads like a joke as it is hard to fathom such disregard and ignorance. Hopefully Chrysler will see this review on Measuredup
(Lost car in dealership)

oooh

i take it back

take a look at the "companies and agencies" button on the homepage and tell me if that is all making sense.

(Cheap tickets=Painful tickets)

That is a bad scam.

Reviews like yours help force them to change.

Great picture of your handsome dog
(Cheap tickets=Painful tickets)

Thanks for the information

I will get in touch with them
(Rescue a great dog)

Thats nice.

How can i get in touch with them?

I want to speak to someone about getting a dog
(Rescue a great dog)

Why dont you call them
(I HATE MY IPHONE!!!)

measuredup's Messages

marchar says: (7 years ago)
thank you for giving customers the chance to air our bad experiences

marchar says: (7 years ago)
I had a bad experience with a cvs employee. I was encouraged to go to cvs cordova branch in santa fe,nm I brought with me a newspaper ad sent by cvs to my mailbox, could not find the items from any of their shelf so I approached a man in cvs uniform, and asked where I could find the items I want to buy. This is how he answered my question, in a high-pitched tone, "THIS IS ON SALE!" as if I didn't know how to read what I'm holding. I told him that I know it's on sale but the problem is, I could not find the value pack as advertised. Then he pointed me to a shelf that shows individual Neutrogena products but not what was stated on the newspaper ad. I still bought the product but since then, I didn't go back to cvs anymore and shared that experience to my friends, office mates and relatives....I hope the cvs management will hire only people who are good at customer service. I am not asking for a special favor but only inquired about something. I approached that employee in a very humble manner but he was very rude. Does he think customers like me owe them a favor? are we not the ones giving them a favor by patronizing their company? I'm sure cvs management did their best to select their applicants but it's best that they give their employees not only work training but proper way of dealing with customers and a little education about the value of customers.

Send a message to measuredup