maxii's profile picture

maxii's profile

maxii's Reviews

maxii hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

maxii's Comments

maxii says: (5 years ago)
I have been with TWC since 2005,and have found this company to be the poorest in service and customer help!! I called 3 days ago to find out when my date was due because my check had posted to my account late and didnt want any interruptions(especially with the $4.99 connection fee)so I speak to a young lady who offers me 48hr extension to pay the bill,so imagine my surprise when I come home I find my cable off! So I call them and explain what as happened! I am cursed out by some woman in collections,who tells me im a liar that no one agreed to that,even though she sees notes on my account about paying it 48hrs past my due date,she then goes on to tell me that if I call again and ask for an extension I will be told no!!!! She then went on to repremand me,and I was unable to reply to her bad behavior due to the fact that I was at work on my lunch break.I did say to her whilst she was telling me off that I really need to make a part payment and go because I do have a job,she then continued to read off a piece of papers some rules and policies that I shud abide by,then she put me on hold for 20 mins before taking my payment,she also let me know that even though I had called to make sure I had no interruption,but my cable was still cut off,she would be charging me the $4.99 connection fee!!
So the next day before I went to work I decided to call and speak to a supervisor about this WOMAN,a man answered the call but sounded like he was still asleep and didnt speak very good english,so I asked him to put me through to a supervisor.He put me on hold for 20 mins then PRETENDED to be a supervisor! I said can i speak to a supervisor,not you,he said I am a supervisor,so I hung and called again!
This time I spoke to a supervisor,she asked me what the problem was,I began to explain to her that I had called earlier and felt that the way I treated was completely unprofessional,before I could explain what my problem was,she began to tell em about an greement I made with TWC and she cant change agreements!
I had mentioned nothing about any agreement,she just jumped on board some TWC train going NO WHERE!!
So I had to ask her to put me through to someone else!
The next person I spoke to just humored me,so I have decide enough is enough!
This is my most expensive bill I pay out each month and everything about the service is crap! They say you get what you pay for,I dont think so!

Con ed is lower and they dont cut you off 5 days past due,and I need lights and gas to survive,not TV!!
They act like there doing me a favor allowing me to spend $140 a month on entertainment,and in all the time Ive been with them,ive never got anything back,other than an atittude! Today I will call other companies and start a fresh,because I swear every time I call them,they completely mess up my day with there crap and lack of customer care training! I will be the 8th person I know this year to kiss goodbye to the over priced BS!
Well done TWC you ahve lost a customer you had for 7 years and you will continue to lose more!!
(Time Warner Cable)

maxii's Messages

maxii hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to maxii