marykraft's profile picture

marykraft's profile

marykraft's Reviews

marykraft hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

marykraft's Comments

marykraft says: (6 years ago)
I am getting to understand how the employees at Suntrust are taught to earn fees for the company. I received a check for 2000.00 from Workmans Comp for an advance on a settlement. I received the check and for the next 3 days the lobby of the bank was closed. Part of the check was being used for a closing on a mobile home that I had just purchased. I took the check to the bank and after waiting 20 minutes to talk to the Branch Manager to have him make the check good on the spot at least for the amount needed for the closing which was 699.50. He refused to do so, first by stating that he did not feel comfortable clearing a 2000 dollar check, then He stated that it was bank policy to not clear any types of checks the same day. It was only becasue the bank lobby was closed for 3 days in a row that I was now in this position. He was very rude!! I told him that due to his bank being closed, I had used almost all of the money in my account and that now I might have to pay an overdraft fee if I needed any money today. He seemed pleased by that. I then asked him if he could just release 100 dollars on the 2000 check and he stated he could not. So not only will he not help me, he is being totally rude about it. This brqanch is in clearwater, florida and tha branch manager 's name is Justin Durand. Stay away, he is not customer friendly and should not be in the position that he is in. It will come back to him, you cant treat people like this and get away with it. He did have the authority to clear my check, he did not want to clear it.
(Sun Trust Bank)

marykraft's Messages

marykraft hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to marykraft