mark261043's profile picture

mark261043's profile

mark261043's Reviews

mark261043's Comments

mark261043 says: (5 years ago)
bobjd
Thanks for the information. I Will try and make a claim and see what happens you never know might be lucky.
regards
Mark
(mark261043)

mark261043's Messages

mark261043 says: (5 years ago)
bobjd
regards
Mark

bobjd says: (5 years ago)
Mark,

I don't know if you know that this company is in the process of liquidation. The insolvency practitioner dealing with winding up is:

The Official Receiver
4TH FLOOR
WELLINGTON HOUSE
WELLINGTON STREET
LEICESTER
LE1 6HL

It may already be too late but if not you should register your claim with them to stand any chance of getting any of it back.

I'm not an expert in these things but i thought this might help.

Regards,

Bob

Sjogren says: (5 years ago)
Dear Mark

I am contacting you from an independent television production company called, Fulcrum, regarding a complainant you have about A1 National Van Hire. Fulcrum Television is an award-winning independent production company, with over twenty years experience making documentary and drama for every major UK and US broadcaster.

We are currently producing a brand new series for BBC One that aims to show consumers that they have rights and can get justice for themselves by guiding them through the Small Claims Court process. I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened and I wonder if you managed to retrieve your money in the end? We are doing some initial research into this company and looking to hear more about people’s experiences.

If this sounds like something you might be able to help us with we would like to speak to you. If you would like to learn more please feel free to contact me on the details below.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Office: 020 3326 6999
Fax: 020 7091 0321
david@fulcrumtv.com
www.fulcrumtv.com

gailwarden says: (5 years ago)
Dear mark

We've had a similar problem to you - we hired a van back in February and have been promised the return of our £500 deposit ever since. Has there been any progress since you last posted?

Gail