madi1102's profile picture

madi1102's profile

madi1102's Reviews

madi1102's Comments

madi1102 says: (9 years ago)
After reading this review on elderly scam/Stonebridge Life Ins. Co., I am now totally convinced that this insurance company is a total scam and they should be investigated by the Attorney General or Insurance Commissioner of the state you live in. I am dealing with two credit cards covered by Stonebridge, one is Capital One, which is paying the min payment each month, premiums refunded plus interest on the bal. but Hsbc's card the account is frozen. The protection plan is not paying any of the balance, only refunded the premiums. Membership charged. I cannot get any response from Hsbc ins. dept to explain anything about the plan. Hsbc keeps requesting proof over & over again about my unemployment, I notarized and filled out several forms & send copies of unemployment received. The other cards protected by GE Money Bank after 3 months paid off all of my balances without any problem or hassell. I will close out Capital One and Hsbc when paid off. My advice is check to see what insurance co. covers your card before using it. The credit card companies using Stonebridge should consider GE Money Bank as their insurer for credit cards. I highly recommend this company. If everyone would consider other credit card companies who carry good coverage before applying and close their accounts with this insurer, then maybe that would be a wake up call. I plan to contact my insurance commissioner or attorney general and report this insurance co. and ask they be investigated for their actions in this state.
(elderly scam)

madi1102's Messages

madi1102 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to madi1102