m211's profile picture

m211's Reviews

m211's Comments

m211 says: (8 years ago)
Dear Mr. O'Fallin,

Thank you for your message. I want to apologize for the fraud that you are experiencing with this company. A consumer that works hard for their money should not be treated this way any company.

My advice to you is to begin your complaints against this company now. This Sprint rebate fraud is designed to waste your time and allow the company to keep your money. Begin your complaints now or you will continue to waste your time with useless repeat rebate requests.

As of today I have made Sprint Rebate Fraud complaints to over 200 consumer agencies, blogs, consumer advocate sites, and TV reporters.

A year and a half almost two years later I received the rebate. Once my contract expired I ceased to be a Sprint customer. This company is most foul.

Persevere. This company advertised a rebate. You properly completed the paperwork and made the submission on time. You deserve the rebate and to be treated with respect and honesty with any company you decide to patron. I wish you great success.

Once again, thank you for the message.
(m211)

m211's Messages

m211 says: (8 years ago)
Dear Mr. O'Fallin,

Once again, thank you for the message.

netwerkjim says: (8 years ago)
Greetings, I too have had problems with Sprint sending my rebate check. They keep stating that it has been mailed to me and to allow 7-10 days for delivery and when the 10 days is up I don't get my check> I then email their rebate department and complain why don't I have it.

They will send me back an email stating that they are sorry and the they will be sending the check and to allow 7-10 days for delivery! They have done this 3 times now and the last time when I didn't get my check and sent in another complaint the email I got back stated that the check must have been lost in the mail and that they would have to re-issue a new one and it would take 45 days to process!

I want to know if you did finally get your money and if so how long di it take and how many times did they delay your check from being mailed to you?

I would appreciate any information you that may help me.

Jim O'Fallin