lgaiter's profile picture

lgaiter's profile

lgaiter's Reviews

lgaiter's Comments

lgaiter says: (4 years ago)
Direct Path is the worst ISP on the planet was forced to leave At&t because the apartment complex I moved in only use Direc Path. My service went out and it took them a week and a half to fix my internet with At&t and Comcast you have a set appointment time with direct path they want working people to stay home and they don’t work on the weekends. After play hit and miss with the technicians I had to take my daughter to the library to finish her school project and I’m paying $47.15 a month for a service I don’t have! The supervisor promised me one month free. I called back and verified with a customer service rep from the Philippines that I was getting this one month free credit she confirmed that they would not be taken this payment out of my bank. Guess what happened today $47.15 was taken out of my account anyway called and spoke with a manager by the name of Kelly I asked for a telephone number for someone in the corporate office she said they don’t give out that number and gave me an address and she told me there e was nothing she can do they would not refund my money and the credit may take place in June! I asked her to remove my credit card she told me no! That she will have the corporate offices remove it. I have worked in call centers for over 15 years and I have never provided the customer service that this company is providing I truly hope that the compliance office pull these calls to see how this company is being represented .The manage Kelley need people skills and empathy training. If you promise a customer something the company should hold their end I pay my bill so I expect good service and by the way the internet service is horrible there is no way I’m getting the speed that they are promising the only time I don’t buffer is 2am I the morning I know that this may not be on the CEO level but someone needs to really take a look at what your customers are saying!
(DirecPath)

lgaiter says: (4 years ago)
(DirecPath)

lgaiter's Messages

lgaiter hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to lgaiter