lehmanns's profile picture

lehmanns's profile

lehmanns's Reviews

lehmanns hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

lehmanns's Comments

lehmanns says: (7 years ago)
I live in the country near Wilmington, OH. I bought a tablet with the intent of using it to provide myself with internet service. I only received 1 or 2 bars with it. The tablet is heavy and hurts my thumb joints. The screen would fade in and out. I tried it for 10 days and decided to return it. I opted for another "stick". This stick is my third stick. I DO get 2 or 3 bars, however, it seems very unstable already. I do like the clip for the top of the computer, since I use the laptop on my lap. I felt very pressured when I bought the tablet. (later found out there was a contest going on for the employees) I was shocked to find out that there was a "restocking fee" to return the tablet. My husband was aware though. I am upset that what credits I did get, would only be put on our cell phone updates. As far as I am concerned if I never go to the Verizon store again, it will be too soon. Some suggestions: Have a little corner where the salespeople can instruct the potential buyers how to work a product. I didn't appreciate other sales people commenting and looking over my shoulder. Have the salesmen SHOW how to work a product, not do it in a hurry themselves.
I was on the phone with your tech people several times and they were all very helpful. The last woman, Regina, was the best....she actually said because I live in the country, I should have been directed to the stick in the first place. Where I live, apparently there are no plans to build any towers in the future. She helped me through some very stressful situations. After talking to her I decided to change back to the stick. I admit that I am not familiar with all the new tech products. I am 69 years old and can remember when we didn't have a TV. I enjoy my computer and understand the basics. I did figure out the tablet, but decided it wasn't for me. thanks for letting me air my dissapointment in Verizon.
(Verizonwireless.com)

lehmanns's Messages

lehmanns hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to lehmanns