ld4745's profile picture

ld4745's profile

ld4745's Reviews

ld4745's Comments

ld4745 says: (8 years ago)
This prepaid debit card has stricter "guidelines" than any major bank online. Stay away from it!
(GROSS NEGLIGENCE)

ld4745 says: (8 years ago)
I totally agree- 100% about the ongoing problems with Account Now. They are a nightmare to deal with. The biggest part of the problem is that you set up your account solely online-no id required and very few verification questions answered, so if you make any kind of mistake such a typo or have an address update, watch out! You can't update your info online like a regular bank (ie: Chase, Bank of America, etc). They make you call in and then the nightmare really gets going. I have been trying to change my address to the correct mailing address for over 2.5 months and my account remains frozen with funds received but not available. Then when I finally got fed up & told them to close the account they won't do it. We remain at a standstill and I wouldn't wish this situation on anybody! Also, there appears to be a certain amount of racial profiling going on here which is making the situation worse!
(GROSS NEGLIGENCE)

ld4745's Messages

ld4745 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to ld4745