lam101169's profile picture

lam101169's profile

lam101169's Reviews

lam101169 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

lam101169's Comments

lam101169 says: (5 years ago)
Yeah, i have a basic smart phone, but I should be able to make ONE phone call without it being dropped. In my city, which is the largest in my state, I have one bar, if i'm lucky. The commenter above is right; if you are a paying customer, no matter the bargain, a basic level of service, and a certain level of customer service is expected. Otherwise, the company has no business existing.
(Ok Really guys?)

lam101169 says: (5 years ago)
WORST service in the history of cell carriers...If there is a worse service, I pity the poor bastards!! I bought a Samsung Admire; a decent enough, basic smart phone. I might as well have a tin can attached to a string, with the level of service I receive. Living in Warwick, RI, the largest city in the state, you'd think I'd get a hint of service. If I'm lucky, I have one bar at my residence. Basically, the only thing I can do, reliably, is texting. When i attempt to have a phone conversation of say, an hour's length, i have an average of 5 dropped calls. It's horrendous!! I pay $50 a month for service, which is wonderful, but what the hell good is it if I can't use the damned phone 95% of the time!!! Don't get me started about trying to get online, or attempting to go on Facebook. This service is not worth $10 a month, let alone $50! It's a joke, and don't even try to get customer service on the phone! I'm pretty sure they're aware of the abysmal service they provide, and this is the reason you can't even call and bitch about it. Keep it up, with the lousy, unreliable service, and you"ll lose all of your customers. I pray that happens. It's what Metro PCS deserves.
(metro pcs)

lam101169's Messages

lam101169 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to lam101169