knotar's profile picture

knotar's profile

knotar's Reviews

knotar's Comments

knotar says: (7 years ago)
I ordered an AMEX gift card on line. After filling in all my credit card info., the screen comes up and tells me that the order could not be processed for some reason. I re-ordered the card and then get an email that two orders have been placed to the same gift recipient. When I went to cancel one of these orders. the customer service told me that they would both have to ship- they can not change the order once in the system. Now,I have to call the person getting the gift and tell him that one of these cards is not going to work. This puts me in a very embarrassing situation and I say shame on AMEX for not having a system where you can not cancel or change an order minutes after it was placed!
(knotar)

knotar's Messages

knotar says: (7 years ago)

Send a message to knotar