kmiller799's profile picture

kmiller799's profile

kmiller799's Reviews

kmiller799's Comments

kmiller799 says: (7 years ago)
I called the comcast billing number today because I was being wrongly charged an extra $5 a month for a telephone modem that I DO NOT HAVE. I have the same cable internet modem that was installed by the tech in my apartment 2 and a half years ago (NOT AT MY REQUEST) I signed up for phone service less than a year ago and canceled it months ago because I never used it and still 4-5 months later I am paying the $5 charge for some telephone modem I don't have and the two incompetent people that I talked to said there was nothing they could do, so sorry and no one else I could talk to and they could "escalate it" and someone would call me. Not to mention that when I called an ordered my HD cable box, the sales person ASSURED me (I asked repeatedly) that there would be no charge, and there was a $10 shipping charge, which the "supervisor" said he could do nothing about. I would like someone to contact me promptly and resolve both of these issues or I will be cancelling my service and asking all of my friends, family members, coworkers, blog readers and anyone else who will listen to cancel their service as well and get the word out about the deceitful practices of Comcast.
(Comcast)

kmiller799's Messages

kmiller799 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to kmiller799