kimberlyann4444's profile picture

kimberlyann4444's profile

kimberlyann4444's Reviews

kimberlyann4444's Comments

kimberlyann4444 hasn't written any comments yet.

kimberlyann4444's Messages

jrockett says: (5 years ago)
Hello,

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I tried to send you a message a few minutes ago anonymously, but I'm not sure if it went through. So I just created an account. I saw your comment on Measured Up about Global Discovery Vacations. I know this is a long shot, but I own a membership with 6 Star Credits through Global Discovery Vacations, and I am looking to sell it. If you have had a good experience so far with GDV, I wondered if you know anyone who might want to buy a membership with 6 Star Credits at a REALLY good price. I don't have a particular number in mind, but would consider any offer. We just aren't using our membership, and I don't think we will. I know this is a random message, so I'd be happy to exchange emails and/or phone calls to talk more and see if there could be a mutual benefit. Of course we'd have to prove our ownership, etc. and will be happy to do so. We paid $7K for our membership in 2007. My wife and I are just regular people in the D.C. area with a normal corporate job who haven't used our membership, and would like to get something back for what I paid. I know there are sites to sell these things, but you have to pay a huge fee up front with no guarantee of a sale. So I thought I'd try this first.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeremy
jrockett@completeimpact.com

annief48 says: (5 years ago)
Hi!
I was glad to read your review.
We purchased a membership last night, and hope this proves to be positive.
Do you still consider GDV a good investment for your leisure travel? Anything I should do to use the service most effectively - we are older, and plan trips with our grandkids, trips to see friends, and local stays.
I have read several complaints, and try to evaluate them, since it seems people's expectations are beyond real.
Are you still happy with GDV?
Ann