junkinthetrunk's profile picture

junkinthetrunk's profile

junkinthetrunk's Reviews

junkinthetrunk's Comments

junkinthetrunk says: (10 years ago)
All I can say is WOW! Poor dears... I've been to Italy a handful of times and ridden the same trains without incident. I guess you got caught up in a bad area, or a bad night. Or maybe it's become worse since I was last there. Too bad!
(If you thinking about taking a...)

junkinthetrunk says: (10 years ago)
That sounds really strange because in order for a request for money to come to my Paypal account someone has to REQUEST money directly of me based on my Paypal email/ID. Then, if I don't want to pay I just go into that particular transaction and click 'cancel' and it sends a note to the requestor that I won't pay and that it was cancelled.
Anyway, as long as Avon didn't take any money from your account it sounds like it was just an internet bug or something with your connection and not really such a big deal. Not to say that your frustration isn't valid but wouldn't you rather put your energy toward GOOD things??
(AVON OnLine order. Florida I...)

junkinthetrunk says: (10 years ago)
I've never heard of this company and was intrigued at first and was going to ask how to get one of these at my house but then I read the comment about child labor and decided against it. That's just sad.
(I LOVE this company. I had a...)

junkinthetrunk says: (10 years ago)
I have been so annoyed by Madonna's antics lately too. I feel like her kids must be some of the most hated little people on the planet just because of who their mom is and how annoying and 'holier than thou' she is. Poor kids. I feel sorry for Guy Ritchie too. What that man has to deal with!
(I'm TIRED of tired old Madonna)

junkinthetrunk says: (10 years ago)
LOL, this one is too funny! I have to agree. People take things too seriously these days. It's just a fashion mag after all!
(I am a fashion diva, and I love VOGUE!)

junkinthetrunk's Messages

D.Filardi says: (10 years ago)
Just wanted to let you know that the comment about children being forced to make jewelry is not true. Cookie Lee is a great company. Just to let you know.

Send a message to junkinthetrunk