julesdante's profile picture

julesdante's profile

julesdante's Reviews

julesdante's Comments

julesdante says: (10 years ago)
This one I just had to laugh. Imagine, you have a brand new Dyson and you not only purchased another machine full price at your door without doing research but you gave them your existing vacuum?? No wonder your husband was pissed!
(NEVER buy a kirby)

julesdante says: (10 years ago)
I am beginning to wonder, after reading through this site, if people aren't being PAID to write reviews about puppiesdirect.com because it seems like this PUPPY MILL has an awful lot of positive reviews here. More than any other company I've seen. PUPPY MILLS are evil and should be illegal. Being able to sell animals over the internet is criminal in my book. DON'T BUY PUPPIES ONLINE!!
(Jack)

julesdante says: (10 years ago)
Any establishment that purposely misspells words like 'classy' (I'm sorry but Classi????) are sub-par in my opinion. Cheap all the way. Better you don't go back and sorry to learn of the way you were treated. I worked retail for a long time and always treated my customers with respect size and shape not an issue - people who come to spend money deserve to be able to shop without a bunch of attitude. Funny thing is I went to PRADA the other day and expected that nasty attitude, while the girls were a little quiet they were sweet and helpful. Prada? or Classi Lady? Gee....wonder where I'll be shopping...Thanks for the warning!
(Unbelievable)

julesdante says: (10 years ago)
Sorry lady but I have to agree, fire zone or otherwise, you can't just park your car in front of a place of business. It's not designated NO PARKING on my front lawn but that doesn't mean YOU CAN PARK THERE. LOL. Nice try lady.
(ugh!! subway)

julesdante says: (10 years ago)
I like Oprah too! Just casting my vote here!
(I LOVE the Oprah show!)

julesdante says: (10 years ago)
LOL It's pretty great to read these comments on American Idol here. I have to admit I'm hooked though and have been for two seasons!
(American Idol)

julesdante's Messages

julesdante hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to julesdante