jstshuz's profile picture

jstshuz's profile

jstshuz's Reviews

jstshuz hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

jstshuz's Comments

jstshuz says: (7 years ago)
My loan too was transferred from Bank of America. Green Tree is definitely NOT consumer friendly. I've never been charged a fee for automatic payments until now, which is ludicrous! Also, they are telling me that I am a month behind on my loan because a couple of payments were made on the last day of my grace period. I did the same thing when with BofA and was never charged a late fee or considered behind in my payments. If it weren't so costly to refi elsewhere, I would definitely do it. For now, just like many others in the same situation, will have to ride this out and just watch closely.
(Green Tree Servicing LLC)

jstshuz says: (7 years ago)
My Mortgage was transferred from Bank of America as well. Green Tree is definitely NOT consumer friendly - they charge you a fee for automatic payments, something that I've never been penalized for until now, and they're telling me that I am a month behind because I was making my payments the last day of my grace period so that I would not incur a late fee. When I was with BofA, I did the same thing and was never considered late or charged a late fee. If it weren't so costly to refi elsewhere, I would definitely leave Green Tree.
(Green Tree Servicing LLC)

jstshuz's Messages

jstshuz hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to jstshuz