jord3t's profile picture

jord3t's profile

jord3t's Reviews

jord3t's Comments

jord3t says: (9 years ago)
I got a call from them saying they wanted to resolve my problem. they put me on hold and then some fast talking guy tried to sell me a "discounted pricing" support package.

I explained to him that I wasn't in the business of paying for them to fix a problem that they created. I also sent this e-mail to HP's board. I'm sure they will have a good laugh about it...

How dare you call me, tell me you want to resolve my problem, put me on hold and then give me a song and dance about how I can get the discount pricing for you to fix the problem with my computer that you created!

just spit in my face next time.

I will never buy HP products ever again. In my personal, or in my business life.

I find it very insulting for you to sell me a defective product, make me jump through all kinds of hoops to get to someone who can "do something about it" and then try to sell me the solution to the problem.

whatever! I don't need HP, there are plenty of other much better products in the market.

I know when I've been ripped off. Trust me, it will never happen again to me or any of my friends who ask my advice or anyone who reads my online posts.

I don't even know why i am bothering writing this. the only way you could get me to use an HP is to give me a machine to replace the sorry excuse or one that I bought.

But we both know that hell would freeze over before anyone could pry open HP's greedy money grubbing customer screwing corporate devil fingers.
(pavillion dv2000)

jord3t's Messages

jord3t hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to jord3t