jfcarney's profile picture

jfcarney's profile

jfcarney's Reviews

jfcarney's Comments

jfcarney says: (8 years ago)
All I ever asked of OneClickMx is to tell me the truth, and again, here are more lies. It started with their claim to have the unit in stock; it was not, as a matter of fact, it was one of more than 60 backordered. They did not ship the unit in 48 hours, it was 4 days, not bad, but not what they claim in their advertising and certainly not what they claim in their response. I asked for a price match if it had not yet shipped, I was told yes, I was then told no, was bargained with, had to talk with the owner who bargained more, the owner then tried to bribe me, and finally, agreed to honor the promise made, but not without great persistence. The order did not arrive on time because of weather which I understood, I was under no illusion that it would arrive on time and was ok with that, but when the weather broke and it still wasn't delivered, I enlisted the help of OCMX. Here is the message I sent....

FedEx has still not delivered my package. It was originally scheduled to be delivered on Feb. 2. I am aware that the weather initially delayed delivery, but the package has supposedly been in my area since Feb. 3. It has supposedly been on a truck for delivery since Feb. 5. It was out for delivery yesterday and never made it. It was out for delivery again today and never made it. No one at FedEx can explain what is going on. At this time I can only assume the package has been lost. FedEx needs you to make a claim as you are the sender. Can you please contact FedEx in the morning and get a credit for the value of the order and refund the purchase price to me? Thanks for your assistance. John

They promised "100%" it would be delivered that day or they would ship a new one, it was not delivered, they refused to honor their commitment and ship another, the lies continue. Upon posting my 100% accurate review, I was contacted by the "owner", Jeff White who cussed me up one side and down the other, he called back and continued his rant at which time I hung up, and then he called back a 3rd time, I didn't answer, and he continued his rant and cussing on a voice mail. I have this vm if anyone would like a copy, just let me know. I never raised my voice to anyone, certainly never uttered a profane word. I have documentation for everything I have put in my review and some good recording to boot. I am very easy to deal with, I just ask that you honor what you tell me, I don't think that's a lot to ask. I have nothing to gain by posting,I just want to make sure others don't make the same mistake I did.
(Update to Previous Review)

jfcarney's Messages

jfcarney hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to jfcarney