jding01's profile picture

jding01's profile

jding01's Reviews

jding01 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

jding01's Comments

jding01 says: (5 years ago)
I don't even know how to express my frustration toward TWC. I subscribed their phone service last Nov. Due to some technical issues from TWC, they could not port my old number, so they assigned me a new number. Then I received tons of calls that are not for us. We went to some stores even doctor offices, we found we could not update the phone number because someone else still owned the number. TWC recycles the number so quick (couple of months). I called TWC customer service to ask the explanation, but they first asked me to pay $40 for changing the number (of course I refused to do so and I cannot change the number again), and then TWC just disabled my phone service. I don't get call, but I cannot use the phone service anymore! I cannot believe it.

Called them, they just tried to get a service appointment with me and tried to compensate me one day for no service! No apology, no any resolution, no explanation, but arrogant. Tried to call their managers, certainly you have to talk to a voice record, and I don't think anyone will listen to it.

I said, I need their managers to look at their phone number recycle policy, and write me a letter to explain their poor service. Of course, they will not do it. No I really want to know how do they resolute customer problems?
(Time Warner Cable)

jding01's Messages

jding01 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to jding01