jcortinas1's profile picture

jcortinas1's profile

jcortinas1's Reviews

jcortinas1's Comments

jcortinas1 says: (9 years ago)
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET GOOD SERVICE? INVOICE DATE 02-16-09, INVOICE # 014859286-001, APPLIANCES BOUGHT WITH VISA AND A 24 MONTH SERVICE REPAIR PLAN. IF I WAS STILL PAYING FOR THESE APPLIANCES, YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR PAYMENTS TO BE ON A TIMELY MANOR, RIGHT? WELL I WANT SERVICE ON A TIMELY MANOR TOO! AWARD WINNING SERVICE SINCE 1890,....I DON'T THINK SO!
(Poor Service)

jcortinas1 says: (9 years ago)
A pair of washer and dryer were purchased through conn's about a year ago and already has broken down about four times as of 12-21-09. A technician has been over to try and repair it and has replaced parts on the faulty appliance and still breaks down. Every time a work order is placed it takes weeks for a technician to respond. This time I've had enough and would like for the appliance to be replaced by a new one, better yet I'de like to have both appliances to be replaced by conn's since it seems like conn's sold us two big pieces of metal junk. A manager or supervisor will not return our calls and it is very upsetting and inconvenient that conn's is not taking good care of it's customers.
(jcortinas1)

(jcortinas1)

jcortinas1 says: (9 years ago)
(Does Not Honor their warranty)

jcortinas1's Messages