jason05's profile picture

jason05's profile

jason05's Reviews

jason05's Comments

jason05 says: (3 years ago)
I purchased the iPhone 5 when it came out in September 2012. I had several issues with phone outside of normal dropped calls and such. I had gone to local Apple store, they ran diagnostics and told me phone was faulty and needed to be replaced. I went back to Best Buy (where I purchased) and they replaced phone with exact same device. For some reason, I received a $40 activation charge on my next ATT bill. When I called to question this and after an hour of discussion, they removed the fee. However, what ATT doesn't tell you (or me in this case), is that it's still considered "an upgrade" and for that reason, I am NOT eligible for an upgrade. Even though, the original phone I purchased was faulty and it was replaced. I've been with AT&T for 14 years now and they are not even willing to meet me half way. To even consider that this might be a glitch or human error along the way. All each of the CSR's has offered was for me to pay the additional $250 for an early upgrade.

AT&T will lose my business because of this, but AT&T will go forward without thought of loss because that is who AT&T and it's representatives are. Revenue and expansion. False advertising and contracts. That is what AT&T and it's representatives care about.
(Stunningly terrible customer service from AT&T wireless)

jason05 says: (3 years ago)

(Upgrade Eligibility)

jason05's Messages

jason05 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to jason05