jacinders's profile picture

jacinders's profile

jacinders's Reviews

jacinders's Comments

jacinders says: (4 years ago)
I've never purchased tires from NTB before, but after comparing prices decided to give them a try.

The ordering process was simple enough and I scheduled an appointment for the following week. We arranged schedules and vehicles to make the appointment, only to arrive and discover the tires were not there and they were unable to honor our appointment. The manager offered no more than an half-hearted apology.

Why have customers schedule an appointment, advertising it as a convenience, if it means nothing? I understand sometimes shipments are delayed, but the store could have easily called and informed us of such a delay before we went to the trouble to arrange schedules and drive to the store. Instead, we knew nothing until arriving at the store. It was extremely frustrating. So much so that I considered cancelling my order with NTB and purchasing tires elsewhere.

I complained via the company's website and only got a weak form email that made light of my situation and sounded condescending in response. No attempt has been made to make things right or appease me as the customer.

Not only that, but one of the reasons I chose NTB was a rebate promotion. After I reluctantly purchased tires from them, I'm only getting half the rebate I thought I was going to get. The promotion was misleading.

I regret my purchase and I'll be going somewhere else for my next tires. So ridiculous.
(NTB)

jacinders's Messages

jacinders hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to jacinders