itaintfair's profile picture

itaintfair's profile

itaintfair's Reviews

itaintfair's Comments

itaintfair says: (10 years ago)
IF you ever get them on the phone, DON'T let them hang up. I am crying here with my own horror story like everyone else here. I see the day of disposable computers. I do.
(Hewlett Packard has NO customer service)

itaintfair says: (10 years ago)
I caught my local Walmart store throwing them off the truck at ten feet...even packaged it sucks. Mine broke by the way. It has been awful.
(Hewlett Packard has NO customer service)

itaintfair says: (10 years ago)
Disposable computers is what they should have. I take care of my computers. On my 4th HP now. I had to send this one back, I was told I wasn't following instructions as I was on the floor taking the guts out of this one with the tech man on the phone. I told him I was disabled, he said he was sorry and to do it anyway. I did. I had to send it back anyway. I hope it is fixed. I was on phone with Tech Support online today. I shouldn't have done that. Six hours and then the isp shut off and I am still trying to fix it myself now. Pain pills and tears; yes, I feel your pain too.
(BRAND NEW LAPTOPS WITH MAJOR COMPLAINTS)

itaintfair says: (10 years ago)
hp may be going downhill. I am on my 4th. This one has been total trouble. With the online tech support today for six hours today. The isp hung up and I had to fix everything myself and I am not a geek. One of the worst days of my life. Yes, sometimes they can be rude. I sent mine back, they fixed it, I hope. It is only six months old. The tech man said that I was not listening to him and to do what I was told. I was taking the guts out on his instructions. It was awful. I am thinking about living without a computer. My first one was a 386 before windows. I am disgusted too. It looks like a lot of people are very unhappy and with these geek squad people too. I think they may just be a glorified shipping service. I am disheartened. I am disabled and sitting on a chair with an online tech support guy from hp put me in tears. I laid down and have been back up. Still trying to fix this thing...it is after two in the morning. People with computers, all computers, deserve better than this s*it
(Compaq-Presario B1214TU complain 2604023528)

itaintfair says: (10 years ago)
I too am worried about Hp. I am on my 4th one. Walmart throws them on the floor from the truck at least here. I spent six hours with a tech online service and it was horrible. I wrote my story already. My hard drive had to be replaced and my ram reseated. My computer was less than six months old and kept having problems. Is it any wonder. Between worrying about HP itself, it doesn't help to throw electronics on the floor from ten feet up, packaged or not. Things have changed since I was young. I feel your pain and others' too.
(Horrible Customer Service)

itaintfair's Messages

itaintfair hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to itaintfair