irmzee's profile picture

irmzee's profile

irmzee's Reviews

irmzee hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

irmzee's Comments

irmzee says: (6 years ago)
At 1:00 PM today, Thursday, February 14, I was at the Target on Rte. 10 in East Hanover, NJ. I went to the snack bar to purchase 2 children' hot dog meals. They were out of the carrots & dip and beleive it or not they did not have ANY HOT DOGS! The person behind the counter did not know why there weren't any. She said "I guess the person before me didn't make any". I asked for the manager as I was going to make a complaint. She said "I don't care, go to customer service. At customer service they directed me to someone by the registers who said she would get the manager. Melanie the manager came out from the employees only section and said it was unexcusable. When I asked her who was in charge she said she was. I told her I was going to complain to corporate she said okay and gave me a comment card. What upset me the most was that none of the employees cared that I was going to lodge a complaint. In fact they sort of snickered. I know of many people who would be happy to be employed by Target and haven't been able to get jobs. Not only did they not have what I wanted but the young man ahead of requested the Tuscany Pasta and they were out of that also, so he did not get anything. No one asked me if perhaps I wanted anything else. I left and got my grandchildren lunch elsewhere. I am so pleased with the pharmacy department. The staff goes out of their way to make my shopping experience a good one. My experience today was not pleasant.
(Target.com)

irmzee's Messages

irmzee hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to irmzee