idevilness's profile picture

idevilness's profile

idevilness's Reviews

idevilness hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

idevilness's Comments

idevilness says: (6 years ago)
Don't shop with Beyond the Rack! The service and quality has gone completely downhill. They used to sell decent stuff and ship within reasonable time. I used to love Beyond the Rack so I gave them many chances to redeem themselves but nothing has improved. My last 5 orders with them have been very disappointing. I'll wait weeks for my items and then they'll tell me one of them is out of stock. The first time this happened, they gave me a refund for the item and a $10 credit...which is okay. Then the same thing happens 3 more times. They give me a refund but no credit. I feel like I got ripped off on the shipping charge since they don't refund that. Also, I spent a lot of time contacting customer service to track down my items and get refunds.
As for quality of their items, it's hit-or-miss. My Michael Kors bag and Kenneth Cole Jacket was fine but most of their clothing or shoes are very poor quality. So basically, unless it's a brand you know, it'll likely be less than expected. The pictures are deceiving. For example, it looks like it fits the model but I'll receive an item that's too large. And you can't tell the quality is so poor in the pictures. There are many times I decided to keep the item to avoid paying the return shipping fee. I won't be shopping here in the future.
(Beyond the Rack)

idevilness's Messages

idevilness hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to idevilness