hollie13's profile picture

hollie13's profile

hollie13's Reviews

hollie13 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

hollie13's Comments

hollie13 says: (5 years ago)
When I have a kid lets just say I'm going to BLOCK disney channel so that he/she cannot watch it. The shows dc airs anymore are crap the actors are so cheesy I can't even stand to watch it. And what's up with it being all about singing? I'm not opposed to the characters singing but it seems like that's all it's about anymore. And The story lines suck! Im 19 now and Growing up I was the biggest disney channel fan I looked forward to coming home from school and watching dc. My grandma had every disney channel movie on vcr and I would watch them all over and over. I miss all the tv shows dc had when I was young like lizzie maguire proud family evens stevens that's so ravon and all those other shows I watched them all all the time. What happed to disney channel? I look back on my childhood and remember disney channel and how much I loved it and now I can't stand watching one single episode on disney channel for one second and feel bad for the kids that have to watch it. Bring the old disney back!!!
(Disney Channel)

hollie13's Messages

hollie13 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to hollie13