gurdee's profile picture

gurdee's profile

gurdee's Reviews

gurdee's Comments

gurdee says: (4 years ago)
I have faced the worst dsl customer service ever, not once but always. When I took dsl service the customer care person assisted me in selecting a plan. She guided me wrong. She told that I will be charged 14.95$ a month as I already have wireless with at&t and If i do not order a modem I will not be in any contract. They told me speed upto 6mbps but provided less than 1.5mbps. I was charged 19.95$ and when I talked to customer care they told me that you need to have a phone connection for 14.95$ price that contradicts the statement of previous customer care person. I am not bothered about 5$ but the speed was so slow that I ended the service after 2 mnths thinking that I am free to leave at&t. After a month they charged me 138.59$ as pending fee with no details. I called customer care. I was on phone for about 2 hrs and they were transferring me here and there and they were so dumb to answer any question. In the end I paid it. Now after 3 months they charged me 80$ again. Am I so free to call them again and again but I called again as I did not want to pay again without knowing what I am paying for. I was on phone again for about 1.30hr and they kept me transferring again and again. They have hired the dumbest people. Then I called after 2 days again and thank god someone told me the reason why I was charged 80$. She said it was early termination fee for internet I used to have 3months back. Wow that was a big surprise to me. I told there was no contract but she said there was. Whom to believe?? The very first customer care person or this one. So I have put the case under investigation. Either they are big cheaters who lie to you to put you in a contract or the customer care representatives are uneducated, dumb people.
(ATT DSL)

gurdee's Messages

gurdee hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to gurdee