feuersteinad's profile picture

feuersteinad's profile

feuersteinad's Reviews

feuersteinad hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

feuersteinad's Comments

feuersteinad says: (9 years ago)
I also have a warranty until 2012 that is no longer good. There are many problems with the machine and when I tried to call for repairs I found out that they filed chapter 11 bankruptcy and shut the doors. We all loose? This is not right...they have to be responsible in some way.

feuersteinad's Messages

feuersteinad hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to feuersteinad