eswing's profile picture

eswing's profile

eswing's Reviews

eswing's Comments

eswing says: (5 years ago)
After sending an email to Omaha's customer service, they gave me my discount and kept my order active.
(They don't honor their email coupons)

eswing says: (5 years ago)
They did not honor their email coupon. The coupon terms only gave an expiration date, but customer service kept giving me different reasons why I didn't get the discount: 1. it only applied to purchases over $79 - I read them the terms; 2. I ordered items that were part of a mailer promotion - the terms said it applied to any regular or sales item; 3. I was already getting free things with my order...What??? I didn't qualify for the free shipping, that's fine, but I did qualify for the 15% discount. So, I cancelled my $200+ order.

Here were the terms:Terms: Your 15% discount will be applied at checkout. The Free Shipping offer applies only to standard shipping and handling on shipments of $79 or more. Value is calculated after your extra discount is applied. Gift card and wine purchases do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement and do not qualify for the 15% discount. Offer does not include expedited, overnight or surcharges on prime requested arrival dates and deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on pending or prior purchases. Offer valid 11/15/12 - 11/16/12.
(Omaha Steaks)

eswing's Messages

eswing hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to eswing