empirenever's profile picture

empirenever's profile

empirenever's Reviews

empirenever's Comments

empirenever says: (7 years ago)
Its funny how they don't know who their customers are. My husband is an electrical contractor and works with all the big builders in Connecticut. He told them all when this drama began with Empire about the horrible carpet quality.
(Horrible)

empirenever says: (7 years ago)
We had the same problem with the tacks. Our carpet is terrible after not even 2 years. This place is terrible.
(Waste of money!!)

empirenever says: (7 years ago)
Oh yes, and my carpet and padding were different too. This carpet is terrible quality.
(I'VE BEEN SCAMMED)

empirenever says: (7 years ago)
It seems we are all having the same problems. They left the tacks exposed for us too. They came back out and fixed them and the fraying carpet wear they didn't put the divider on correctly, but I got stuck a lot of times before they came out to fix. I should have sued them.
(I'VE BEEN SCAMMED)

empirenever says: (7 years ago)
I could have written the above review. The carpet is GARBAGE and it not even two years later. It looks worn and disgusting. We don't wear shoes in the house. It looked bad right after we got it. I called Empire and they said they could send someone to review our complaint but we wouldn't win anyway. Also they told me we got what we paid for. The carpet just looks so worn and flat. Its an embarrassment. I will go out of my way to NEVER recommend this company to anyone. I have already told many many people to never get their carpet there. In our other home, our Home Depot carpet was way better. We got it installed by a private person. I should have done that this time too. What a regret.
(carpet)

empirenever's Messages

empirenever hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to empirenever