dupedinTexas's profile picture

dupedinTexas's profile

dupedinTexas's Reviews

dupedinTexas's Comments

dupedinTexas says: (8 years ago)
I have had the exact same experience as THEKID85 and others on this site. I also got the exact same email stating that I ordered more than the $1 sample bottle and to see my order on their website - which didn't work. I then received a duplicate order 2 days later. I did get an RMA to return the two orders and received an email stating I was only charged for the first order.

HA! Lie! I was charged for the 2nd order as well. I returned all items and the US Post office tracking number shows it was delivered. I did get an email from them saying they had not received the return package -- about 5 hours AFTER the Post Office time stamp showing it was delivered. THis was all in December. And now no one will answer my emails. My credit card ccompany is aware of these charges.

Today, lucky me, I recieved ANOTHER order. This is because evidently I've been signed up without my knowledge to something called the Lifestyle Program and will now get monthly orders. Woo-hoo!!Funny thing is, they charged me more than the original and duplicate order (which they deny I returned), but this package was missing the famous Hoodia water.

I do not recall ordering ANYTHING except the original $1 sample of the Colotox.

Fortunately my credit card company is working with me.

Well, I guess I've vented enough for now.

I can't believe I did this to myself. aaaaggggghhhhh!!!!

Does anyone know of agencies like the Better Business Bureau to report fraud / con internet sales?

dupedinTexas's Messages

dupedinTexas hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to dupedinTexas