ds4964's profile picture

ds4964's profile

ds4964's Reviews

ds4964's Comments

ds4964 says: (9 years ago)
This post is completely false-I requested from them the breeders name they supposedly got the dog from and it turned out they were a breeder and they tried to sell me direct for a few hundred less-buy puppies wouldn't work with this breeder so he posts all kinds of fake posts against them-I bought my puppy from buy puppies and he is perfect-too bad that morons can post anything
(Ringleaders of puppymills!!!!!!!)

ds4964 says: (9 years ago)
I made the same request to find out the breeders name from this post and it turned out that it was a breeder that buypuppies wouldn't work with and he tried to sell me a dog for a few hundred dollars less. Don't be fooled by the fake post-I bought my puppy from buy puppies and he is awesome!
(Ringleaders of puppymills!!!!!!!)

ds4964 says: (9 years ago)
I actually asked the same question from this poster and when I finally got the answer it turned out it was a breeder that buypuppiesdiect would not allow to post on their site-he tried to sell me a bulldog for a few hundred dollars less-Needless to say I bought my beautiful bulldog from buy puppies and he is perfect and they were great!
(vinceanddeannaan9kid)

(Do not use)

ds4964 says: (9 years ago)
First of all I tried to get buy puppies direct to send me my puppy 3 days sooner than the 8 weeks guideline for my daughters birthday and there was no way they would do it! It turned out that they provided me with great pictures that we gave her on her birthday at her party and we got the puppy 4 days later. At the time I was mad but they were very responsible and even though at the time I wanted to get the puppy right away it turned out for the best. The puppy was perfect!!!!I think it ridiculus that people say crap like you just posted. I now have two great puppies from buy puppies direct. Both of my puppies have great personalities and are perfect. I don't think it is right to steal the experience of getting a puppy from people who really care about where the puppy is going. I love my dogs and I recommend buy puppies direct to everyone.
(Do not use)

ds4964's Messages

ds4964 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to ds4964