drr45's profile picture

drr45's profile

drr45's Reviews

drr45 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

drr45's Comments

drr45 says: (4 years ago)
Red Sox...They are a major league baseball team. Unfortunately, you can't watch a Red Sox game on NESN during the Stanley Cup playoffs because on those nights, the Red Sox games are being broadcast on a cable channel that Charter doesn't subscribe to! They're broadcast on NESN Plus. I called Charter and they never heard of NESN Plus! Can anyone explain that?
(Charter Communications)

drr45 says: (4 years ago)
My problem starts with the web site...or web sites. Why is Charter the only company in the entire universe that needs TWO distinct web sites. Is it charter.com for this or that or is it charter.net??? The user name conventions are different and as luck would have it, I always put in the wrong password too many times and get locked out. So, I call and have the password reset to the default password then go in and change it. Of course, I can't use the old password so I make up a new one. A couple of weeks later, invariably I go through the same BS again!! The agents always say "The .net site is for (fill in the blank) while the .com site is for (everything else). Can anybody tell me which is for which? Even tech support personnel have put me on hold to dig up the answer because they weren't sure. CHARTER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!! Get rid of one or the other. Why does Charter make it so profoundly difficult for a consumer to access the information at the Charter web site/sites. I've got more to complain about, I just don't have the time!
(Charter Communications)

drr45's Messages

drr45 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to drr45