doppyd's profile picture

doppyd's profile

doppyd's Reviews

doppyd hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

doppyd's Comments

doppyd says: (5 years ago)
I am FURIOUS with Comcast! When they cut the channels in my package I decided when I moved the end of March I would not stay with their services. I returned my equipment and received a statement indicating I was due $78.80 credit. I called several times to check on my refund and was told 7-8 weeks - we ABSOLUTELY owe the $78.80 and will send it out. What do you know - the amount has changed since I told them how horrible the service was and now I owe them $60+!!! What the heck?!?! So no bill has been sent to me with this amount, and they can change the billing so I owe them $? I can't say it enough...STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! I am planning to review them everywhere and file an FTC report. HAD ENOUGH! Please save yourself the trouble and go to Direct TV. I am paying half what I paid with Scumcast and get 5 times as many channels - to top it off, when I call Direct TV with a question - they are (wait for it) polite! After dealing with nasty and uncaring customer drones at Comcast for so long it was like a breath of fresh air!
When Comcast originally came out to install the guy was rude and left damage - when Direct TV came out the guy took the time to ask questions, wore boot covers without being asked and spoke to me politely.
(Comcast)

doppyd's Messages

doppyd hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to doppyd