doitdaisy's profile picture

doitdaisy's profile

doitdaisy's Reviews

doitdaisy hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

doitdaisy's Comments

doitdaisy says: (8 years ago)
I can't say enough good things about Olympus Moving and Storage. I loved the efficiency of this company.

This was my first experience using Olympus Moving. From my initial phone call, to the estimate visit, to the actual moving day this was a great experience start to finish. I rarely write reviews, but Olympus Moving and Storage actually earn and deserve the praise on this site.

On the day I had the pre-move estimate visit scheduled, a last minute conflict arose for me during the appointment time. When I called Lisa Bell (the estimator) about the conflict, she was able to move around Adam`s schedule that morning to arrive an hour earlier. That was a huge help, otherwise I was going to have to take another morning off from work to be there to meet him. When Adam came to my apartment for the estimate, he not only gave me a very fair "not to exceed" quote but he also offered some helpful packing advice like how to pack bedding in empty dresser drawers and the cheapest places in my area to buy good boxes (Home Depot). Adam was polite and professional and knows his stuff. I felt immediately like I'd be in good hands if I went with Olympus Moving and Storage, though I did shop around before committing.

One thing you realize is that after a week (or weeks) preparing for a big move by the time moving day arrives you are physically exhausted. It makes a huge difference to have people come in who know what they're doing, can pinch hit if you need a random item packed that you forgot to do yourself, and who are self-supervised to get the job done quickly and carefully. Leo is an excellent team leader, and his team was great. After the move was over and the truck was leaving, Leo even thought to tell me at the very end which box they packed the remote controls for my TV and stereo in case I wanted to find them quickly.

All in all, moving is brutal and exhausting but these guys made it much more bearable. I will definitely call Olympus Moving again the next time I move.
(Olympus Moving)

doitdaisy's Messages

doitdaisy hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to doitdaisy