diggable's profile picture

diggable's profile

diggable's Reviews

diggable hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

diggable's Comments

diggable says: (7 years ago)
Had used them for a while now and had problems with my internet. needed to make an appointment and next available day was in 2 weeks. one day before my appointment i get a call stating there was a problem with my account and had to wait an additional week. time frame was between 8-12. the day came and i waited and waited. 2pm comes around and no one shows. called them up and they told me he will be there in a few hours. 6pm rolls around and still no one shows. they gave me a next day all day appointment. i waited again the next day till 6pm and no one shows up. called them back and they claimed they will call me back. i get no call. the next day im at work and mom calls me up from home telling me the guy is here. I get him on the phone and explain the problem with the internet not working. he tells me yeah yeah yeah i know what the problem is. when i get back home later that day, the internet still had problems but now my upstairs phones arent working. how stupid is this guy u sent me and why did they send him out without telling me he was gonna be there? called em back up and told them i wanted to cancel cause they suck in all aspects. i was given an option to either cancel and pay the fee or they will credit me for 2 weeks. i opted to pay the fee and switched over to time warner. havent had a problem with either service or installation. ohh and the price i was quoted over the phone was exactly what showed up on my bill as opposed to verizon where the bill was hiked up 50 dollars vs the quote i got over the phone.
(Verizon)

diggable's Messages

diggable hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to diggable