dandg's profile picture

dandg's profile

dandg's Reviews

dandg's Comments

dandg says: (7 years ago)
Yes, I also have such a horrible experience like yours. I will stay away from Sleepy's in rest of my life. First, we paid off everything already, but their computer system said that we just paid the deposit. After we figure out that was there computer system fault, them the delivery problem came up again. Everytime I call to the store to make appointment for delivery, they just answered "Our computer system is down, call us tomorrow." I wonder how could they service custemer with such a crap computer system?
Because thay don't have such a "Custemer Service", I guess I will do this way next time....Go to sleepy's and test on every bed, and have a detail discussion with their seller, but always act like I want to buy something from them. As long as that I know what kind of bed that I want, write down the product number, and "SHOP ONLINE." I guess this is the only way that I revenge a company with no "Custemer Service". Complain is useless. I will encourage my friends to do so as well.
At least I don't have any such bad experience with online store since I start buying things online many years ago.
(Sleepy's customer service No Support for Defective Products)

dandg's Messages

cathysable says: (7 years ago)
Hello dandg, my name is Cathy from Sleepy’s Customer Service Department.

Sleepy’s strives for 100% complete customer satisfaction and appreciates when a consumer takes the time to inform us of how we might improve our organization and better serve our valued customers. We want to maintain your trust and loyalty; therefore, please contact me directly at csable@sleepys.com  and reference the customer code on your purchase invoice, so I may provide you with some assistance.

Sincerely,