dan4will's profile picture

dan4will's profile

dan4will's Reviews

dan4will hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

dan4will's Comments

dan4will says: (7 years ago)
In the past 7 years, I have had 2 local moves and 3 long distance moves, so I have a lot of experience with movers. While I never had a bad experience, our move with Olympus Moving and Storage was the best experience ever!

All 4 movers on the crew were educated, clean and professional looking, and were focused on customer service. This customer service focus permeated the entire experience, starting with Sam, the sales manager.

He gave me a quote and it was a little higher than some of the other quotes I had received. Because I felt more comfortable with his professionalism and Adam`s knowledge when he came out to my house I choose to go with Olympus Moving and Storage.

When Olympus movers came out to my house, they all greeted me like an old friend and immediately gave me confidence that they knew what they were doing. Not only did they literally run throughout the day, but they also wrapped everything, stacked it carefully, and planned out how they were going to fill the truck to prevent shifting. After placing all of the items in the new house, they took me from room to room and gave me the opportunity to have them move things to different locations if it didn't look the way I thought it would.

I love these guys and I highly recommend Olympus Moving and Storage to anyone that needs a mover!
(Olympus Moving)

dan4will's Messages

dan4will hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to dan4will