coughup's profile picture

coughup's profile

coughup's Reviews

coughup hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

coughup's Comments

coughup says: (4 years ago)
On July 24, 2013, I was not able to access the internet. The online line was off. Contact comcast tech. She try to reset my modem remotely, but she was not able to. She think I have a bad modem. Next day, got a new modem. Hooked it up, and the new modem also do not have the online line on. This confirm it is with their network, and not my modem. Call them Comcast tech again. They still insist it was my modem. Try to remotely to reset my modem but was not able to. That night, I spoke with a guy that seems to be knowledgeable, but still fail to diagnose the problem is their network. After the 6 tech that night, this lady decide to send me a tech to the house. Next day, I put back my old modem. At 1pm, I turn on my modem and it started working. Call Comcast to cancel my tech as the problem is solved.
Weeks later, I receiced a bill with 3 Starter Kit charges, and they changed my 25M speed to 6M for the Performance Starter Internet. ask the rep what are all these charges, and why my plan got changed. She just reply your new modem trigger all these changes. She can't do anything as the techs did not document it was a network issue. What a bunch of idiots. Those lazy techs never document anything correctly. Goodby Comcast. You can kiss my A$$.
(Comcast)

coughup's Messages

coughup hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to coughup