corneliuspokrovski's profile picture

corneliuspokrovski's profile

corneliuspokrovski's Reviews

corneliuspokrovski hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

corneliuspokrovski's Comments

corneliuspokrovski says: (5 years ago)
I can't believe how great these guys were!! We had a small house but our garage was a full woodworker wood shop with the heaviest tools you could imagine - table saw, router, drill press, etc. These guys didn't flinch when it came to moving it. Not only did they take great care with our furniture; they were courteous, clean and professional as well. 4 CLEAN guys, 1 CLEAN trucks and everything was done on-time and on budget. I can't recommend All Over the State Moving and Storage enough!! You won't be disappointed!!
(All Over the State Moving and Storage)

corneliuspokrovski says: (5 years ago)
When they say stress free moving, they are certainly not lying. The entire process from start to finish was completely professional and amazing. We did a long distance move from NJ to TX. We got really lucky as they were able to load & pack everything on one day, and then drive straight there the next so I didn't have to wait some odd amount of days for my things. The movers were personable, friendly, and efficient. I would highly recommend Straight Forward Moving. Their price was the most reasonable compared to the other quotes we received and there were absolutely no surprises. Make these movers your next!
(Straight Forward Moving)

corneliuspokrovski's Messages

corneliuspokrovski hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to corneliuspokrovski