cltjim's profile picture

cltjim's profile

cltjim's Reviews

cltjim hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

cltjim's Comments

cltjim says: (5 years ago)
My loan was sold by GMAC which was bad enough but Green Tree is unbelievable? Refused to give credit for payments made, lied about escrow account. Refused to provide validation per federal law section 408. But yet the continue to call and threaten foreclosure.

I propose we all join a class action suit against this company. if interested email me
(Green Tree Servicing LLC)

cltjim says: (5 years ago)
I join the long list of people that their loans were sold to Green Tree by BOA or GMAC. I've provide proof I made payments with confirmation numbers, yet they fail to give credit for monies paid. I'm not paying anymore given the business practice of this company. I look forward to my day in court.

With the thousands of complaints against this company why can't we all file a class action suit. I'm sure we could find an attorney to take our cases.
(Green Tree Servicing LLC)

cltjim's Messages

721eetq says: (5 years ago)
Good morning cltjim:

Please add me to the list of class action suit against Greentree Servicing, LLC and lets move forward with it now. I did some research on class action suits because I planned on going to the courthouse, seek out lawyers who would be interested to get this serious issue started, then I decided to look up complaints against Greentree Servicing and alas I found hundreds of complaints.

The short version of my story goes like this:
I purchased my house in Geogia in 2006 and mortgge was sold to GMAC. I have never had any issues with GMAC. I always get a clear and concise statement from GMAC. Then GMAC declared bankruptcy and sold/transferred my mortgage to the servicing company from hell called Greentree Servicing, LLC ("Greentree"). My first payment to Greentree began on 2/1/13. I have never been late, their statements are confusing, the amounts fluctuate each month and because I have a fix rate mortgage I ignore it and pay principal, interest and escrow. Like most other "normal" mortgage companies the payment is due on the 1st and if payment is received by them after the 16th a late charge is added. If payments are made before the 30th it will not be reported to credit bureau; but Greentree begins to harass me on the 1st. Additionally, the customer service reps are rude, they talk over you, tell you to shut up and listen and constantly argues.

The other issue is my escrow payments - My escrow increased October 2012 and I began making the new payment to GMAC from November 2012 thru January 2013 when they sold/transferred to Greentree and I continue to make the new payment to Greentree from February 2013 to present; however, Greentree insist that I have a shortfall in my escrow and have the audacity to charge me additional monies, plus a fee for spreading the shortfall and threatened that if I don't pay the amount they bill me and continue to pay the fixed amount they will apply it to the deficiency and not to my mortgage. Listen, I will tell the judge that I will not pay the amount that Greentree is asking because I do not owe additional monies. I told them to stop paying my escrow as I will handle it and I will remit principal and interest but they say I cannot be released from the escrow until I pay the amounts they are asking for. In essence, they are holding me hostage.

I need Greentree to go away! We the people need to confiscate their license and drive them out of business. There is so much more I can write but I will save it for the lawsuit. Are you with me? If you are interested please email me at ms.patjames@gmail.com we must push on to stop this harassment.

Frustrated.

Send a message to cltjim