cktls4u's profile picture

cktls4u's profile

cktls4u's Reviews

cktls4u hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

cktls4u's Comments

cktls4u says: (6 years ago)
I am a Direct Buy member and had my kitchen remodeled, they did a good job, however could have had the same done elsewhere, minus the membership fee. I recently ordered a queen size p,at form bed online to replace the same size bed. I didn't realize a platform bed would be substantially larger. I tried to return it the next day to discover they wouldn't take it back. I was told to try to consign or sell it myself ( the bed costed $1300.00). We all know I won't even get close to what I spent for it. What kind of customer service is this, especially considering the amount of money I already spent with them?? If you are considering membership with this company, please reconsider! Will I ever recommend them to anyone, absolutely NOT!
(Direct Buy)

cktls4u says: (6 years ago)
I am a member and had my kitchen remodeled. They did a good job, but could have gotten the same elsewhere, minus the membership fee. I recently ordered a queen sized platform bed online from Direct Buy for my son's birthday gift. It was replacing a queen sized bed, little did I realize, the new one would be way to big for his room, I called them and wanted to return it the next day. Ten days later after many unanswered calls, I just got a message saying so sorry, it is yours to keep, maybe you can consign it or sell it to someone!!! How do you do business like this?? Will I ever recommend them to anyone else? Not a chance! As a matter of fact, if you haven' t joined and are considering it, DON'T DO IT!! Horrible customer service, especially considering I spent $50,000.00 cash doing my remodel.
(Direct Buy)

cktls4u's Messages

cktls4u hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to cktls4u