cindylovesjohnwf's profile picture

cindylovesjohnwf's profile

cindylovesjohnwf's Reviews

cindylovesjohnwf's Comments

cindylovesjohnwf says: (8 years ago)
I just wanted to relay my dissatisfaction with the call I received from a Wal-mart representative. She informed me that they had reviewed the video and that my husbands windshield reserve tank had indeed been filled by walmart when we had our truck serviced at our local War-mart. This is a total and complete lie. I do not know why they would even bother to tell me such a blatent lie and expect me to believe what I know to be better. It has been over two weeks since we had his truck serviced at this walmart. My husband still has at least half of the same winshield washer fluid left in his truck that we had them put in after we came back to discuss this omission. When they first claimed to have filled his reserve tank it was almost completely empty. Now after having it filled there is still almost half a tank or washer fluied still in his fluid tank. The spot where my husbands truck was parked at right after having it serviced was completely dry and not dripping or wet as it would have had to do to be empty a block later. I would have understood if we were just simply told the truth and that it was simply missed and offered to refill the tank. Not being lied to and told it was filled when both of us know better. If this rep did indeed see a video of the event it could not have been the same truck as my husband that she saw since his was obviously not filled at all. She could have seen where we had returned and had them fill his washer fluid. I do not appreciate being thought a complet moron here. We will not be returning to this or any Wal-mart for any service of any of our vehicles due to this fiascao. Honesty would have been the best policy in this and all cases.
Sincerely,
Cynthia Fowler

LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS - NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE.
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I need it most."

www.shepherdschapel.com 1-800-643-4645 for Free CD: Mark of the Beast
http://www.shepherdschapel.com/index.cfm (copy and paste to browser)
(cindylovesjohnwf)

cindylovesjohnwf says: (8 years ago)
We just had our truck serviced at Wal-Mart in Tulsa, OK. Right off, they claimed they could not check the transfer case because they did not have the correct tool. They had added declined on the paper we received. Which we did not decline. In fact my husband made a point to ask them if they were going to check the crank case and was told before hand that they would. After we left and stopped at a store across the road we noticed that the washer fluid light was one. We stopped and checked the fluid which was 1/4 in from the the bottom. (otherwise empty) We returned, presented them with the problem and were told that they did indeed fill it up but it had a crack and must have leaked all out. Which was impossible since there was no water under the truck where it was parked. It did have a small crack half way up the reservoir. But the fluid was well below that on empty.
There was a customer there who told us that she was there complaining about her vehicle and not to ever take ours back to any Wal-Mart. They had serviced her car and it had a puddle of oil under her car when she got home. Which it did not leak before hand. They were not going to admit any fault there either.
I have had my fill with Wal-Mart. We have had prior problems when my husband had a tires put on at a Florida Wal-Mart. I was hoping that it was just the one store's problem, but it seems that it is rampant at all the stores. He is not going to give them 3 strikes. He has had his fill and they are out. We will be taking our business elsewhere in the future.
(customer service)

(Wal-Mart)

cindylovesjohnwf says: (8 years ago)
(poor customer service/tire dept.)

(Oil Change)

(tire and lube)

cindylovesjohnwf's Messages

Sincerely,
Cynthia Fowler

LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS - NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE.
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I need it most."

www.shepherdschapel.com 1-800-643-4645 for Free CD: Mark of the Beast
http://www.shepherdschapel.com/index.cfm (copy and paste to browser)

Send a message to cindylovesjohnwf