cathysable's profile picture

cathysable's profile

cathysable's Reviews

cathysable hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

cathysable's Comments

cathysable says: (8 years ago)
Hi , my name is Cathy from Sleepy’s Customer Care. Sleepy’s strives for 100% complete customer satisfaction and appreciates when a consumer takes the time to inform us of how we might improve our organization and better serve our valued customers. We want to maintain your trust and loyalty; therefore, please contact me directly at csable@sleepys.com and reference the customer code on your purchase invoice, so I may provide you with some assistance.

(Gershwin)

cathysable says: (8 years ago)
Hello dandg, my name is Cathy from Sleepy’s Customer Service Department.

Sleepy’s strives for 100% complete customer satisfaction and appreciates when a consumer takes the time to inform us of how we might improve our organization and better serve our valued customers. We want to maintain your trust and loyalty; therefore, please contact me directly at csable@sleepys.com  and reference the customer code on your purchase invoice, so I may provide you with some assistance.

(dandg)

cathysable says: (8 years ago)
Hello dandg, my name is Cathy from Sleepy’s Customer Service Department.

(I will never)

cathysable's Messages

cathysable hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to cathysable