calic0's profile picture

calic0's profile

calic0's Reviews

calic0's Comments

calic0 says: (6 years ago)
Looks like they have discontinued this practice. The last several times I have gone to Wal Mart nobody has bothered me while leaving and I haven't seen them stop anybody else. I don't know why they stopped doing it, but they have stopped.
(Bad Experience)

calic0 says: (6 years ago)
Jchez20 I don't see what dui's have to do with being a clerk, stocker, or bagger. As long as you weren't trying to get hired as a driver. Let me know what happens with that.
(Complaint About Experience)

calic0 says: (6 years ago)
Looks like they have now stopped this practice. The last few times I was there I was not bothered by anybody while leaving the store. It has been a while since I've seen anyone else stopped either. I don't know why the practice was stopped but it was.
(Complaint About Experience)

calic0 says: (7 years ago)
Carding only takes a second, not minutes. And it isn't bad for the environment.
I guess after you've stood in a long line waiting to pay for your merchandise you wouldn't mind standing another few minutes so you can prove to someone you really paid for that merchandise before you are allowed to get in your car and go home. And I suppose you wouldn't mind waiting behind someone while their merchandise is checked, or a couple of people.
(Bad Experience)

calic0's Messages

calic0 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to calic0