burrorojo's profile picture

burrorojo's profile

burrorojo's Reviews

burrorojo hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

burrorojo's Comments

burrorojo says: (2 years ago)
I ordered the free trial kit from Endure Beauty system and paid the shipping fee as agreed. Not impressed with the results. Then a couple of weeks later I get a entry on my VISA statement for $104.45. I called the company and after a very long and taxing phone call I got them to cancel the order and give a 'returned merchandise address' and notice of cancellation. Then I waited, expecting a full kit to arrive so I could send it back. If I'd read the fine print I'd have realized that if you didn't cancel within 7 days then like magic the 7 day kit became a full fit - in price only!!! I called the company to ask what's up (still hadn't read the fine print) they wouldn't answer my call because I had cancelled the order. Sent them an email - no response. Two days ago I got yet another bill for $104.45 This is three weeks AFTER I received the cancellation notice from Endure. Today I spent some time on the phone with a rep from VISA to dispute the charges. He seemed pretty familiar with this company and it's way of doing business. Because I didn't return the trial package within the time guidelines I'm out of pocket $88.78 USD. Visa is disputing the most recent charges and I'm pretty sure I'm not on the hook for that. I saved all the email traffic with Endure.
Got to read that fine print! It's the first time I've been burned in 20 years of online buying and the worst part is that's it's my fault.
Derek
(Endure Beaty System)

burrorojo's Messages

burrorojo hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to burrorojo