brynprough's profile picture

brynprough's profile

brynprough's Reviews

brynprough hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

brynprough's Comments

brynprough says: (6 years ago)
Room looked like a 1st apartment. Mis-matched odd furniture. Funny odor from ac unit. Dirty used razor in shower stall. They have no bathtub! Says free wifi but all of them require a pass key that wasn't shared with us. The toilet makes a loud filling noise about every 5 minutes. Worst of all was the stain that ended up being a large threadbare spot that exposed the stains below. In addition there were tiny black hairs all over the bed sheets. I am sleeping on my beach towel. Should have been clued in when we had to hunt someone down to check in and she assured us she "thought" our room was clean. Filthy floor tile and funky sheets teamed up with used razor and urine smell. NOT worth $50 a night in my opinion and we were gouged at 100 per night + tax when website claims $95 per night. Stick with a REAL hotel is my advice.

brynprough's Messages

brynprough hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to brynprough