amyleecp's profile picture

amyleecp's profile

amyleecp's Reviews

amyleecp's Comments

amyleecp hasn't written any comments yet.

amyleecp's Messages

Dear amyleecp,

I am very sorry to hear of the issues that you are having. I would be more than happy to help in any way possible.

In order to do so, please contact me at (626)377-4361.

Dear amyleecp,

I am very sorry to hear of the issues that you have had. I would be more than happy to help in any way possible.

We do unfortunately, have to perform trouble shooting on any potential return. This is to prevent the item having to be returned for a simple adjustment. We will of course not hold you responsible for any trouble shooting that we ask you to do.

I would be more than happy to speak to you directly about this, as it seems that there may be something that I can do to make the experience more pleasant. If you can please contact me at (626)377-4361, I would be more than happy to help resolve any issues that may be outstanding.

Airsplat.com

Send a message to amyleecp